Chancellor’s International Scholarships at University of Sussex, UK – 2023
A limited number of scholarships are available to international applicants. These are highly competitive and only applicants with excellent academic achievement and potential will be considered.
If you have excellent grades to date, you can apply for a scholarship after you have received an offer to study an eligible degree program at the University of Sussex in 2023.
Application Deadline: April 26, 2023
Eligible Countries: International
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes
- Be taking up a place on a full time Masters degree, starting September 2023
- Be self-financing
- Have excellent academic grade.
How to Apply: To be considered for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship, you need to have received and accepted an offer of a place on an eligible course at Sussex. You will need to have applied for your course by the 1 March 2023 to be guaranteed consideration for the scholarship (excluding meeting other eligibility criteria).
The Chancellors International Scholarships will open for applications at 09.00 am (GMT) on 12 April 2023 and will automatically close at 23:59 pm (GMT) 26 April 2023.
The scholarship application will ask you for-
- Personal details- such as applicant number, name, email address.
- Education details- if you are currently studying or have finished studying, your predicted or final grade.
- A 500 word (maximum) supporting statement to answer the following –
“Describe your academic achievements to date and your ambitions for the future. Why should you receive this scholarship and what impact will receiving the scholarship have on your time at Sussex and when you return home?”