The Silesian University of Technology is pleased to offer International Students Scholarships for the first or second cycle in a full course of study within the Excellence Initiative-Research University programme in Poland for the academic year 2022/2023.
This scholarship is available to international students who wish to study bachelor’s or master’s degree coursework at the university.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 31 October 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate and Masters
Value of Award: PLN 21,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
1. Eligible Countries: All nationalities
2. Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
1. Applicants must be International.
2. Applicants must have to enroll in an undergraduate degree.
3. Students must fulfill requirements confirming that they were among the best students at the previous level of education and the settlement of the first-semester tuition fee to the university.
How to Apply:
1. Once you are ready to submit your application, you can head over to the online application portal. After that, applicants must have to complete the online application form.
2. Supporting Documents: While assessing the applications, the Committee takes into consideration:
3. Copy of the applicant’s results on the certificate of enrollment- in case of the 1st -cycle students; an excerpt from the 1st -cycle studies in case of the 2nd -cycle students,
4. An opinion was written by a selected teacher and prepared either in Polish or in English,
5. All validated achievements in science, sports, and organizational fields, in particular, the results obtained during subject contests Statement
6. Admission Requirements: The requirement for entering the contest is:
7. In the case of the 1st -cycle, students’ completion of a secondary school with a final grade places the applicant among the best 20% of graduates from a given year in classes with similar curricula certified by the school principal in a written form either in Polish or in English, payment of a semester tuition fee for education at the Silesian University of Technology, as well as submitting the application the template of which is provided in the Annex No 1 to this Ordinance,
8. In the case of the 2nd -cycle students, completion of the 1st -cycle studies with the highest grade stipulated in the regulations in force in a given university, certified by the dean or the rector of that university in a written form either in Polish or in English, payment of a semester tuition fee for education at the Silesian University of Technology, as well as applying, the template of which is provided in the Annex No 1 to this Ordinance.
9. The Rector’s Committee for Awards and Pro-quality Programs in the future is referred to as the Committee. They shall assess the submitted applications and record the meeting minutes as stated in Annex No 2 to this Ordinance.
10. The Rector shall take a decision on granting a scholarship after considering the Committee’s assessment.
11. The scholarship mentioned in section 1 shall be granted for 21,000 PLN gross.
12. The scholarship shall be paid in PLN in three equal installments. The data form template is provided in Annex No 4 to this Ordinance.
13. The Rector shall take a decision on granting a scholarship after considering the Committee’s assessment.
14. The scholarship mentioned in section 1 shall be granted for 21,000 PLN gross.
15. The scholarship shall be paid in PLN in three equal installments. The data form template is provided in Annex No 4 to this Ordinance.
16. Language Requirement: Aspirants must have required good English or Polish language. The standard translation of these documents into Polish or English is also accepted.