DW Akademie is accepting applications for its International Media Studies program (IMS) in Bonn, Germany. As a joint project of the University of Bonn, the Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University of Applied Sciences, and DW Akademie, DW’s center for international media development, journalism training, and knowledge transfer, the program offers a perfect learning environment for up to 30 students per year.
Application Deadline: 31st March 2023
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
To Be Taken At (Country): Germany
Type: Masters, Training
Number of Awards: Up to 30
Value of Award: Full and Partial scholarships are available.
Duration of Program: Four semesters
Eligibility: Especially targeted at:• Media representatives from radio, TV, online and print
• Journalists-in-training, especially from electronic media
• Journalists and management from community radio stations
• Communication experts
• NGO employees
• Employees from ministries
• Employees from cooperative development groups and projects
• Representatives from regional working groups and national broadcasters
• Media association representatives
For the Master’s Program, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree, at least one year of professional experience in a media-related field and advanced skills in German and English.
How to Apply: For more information on their Master’s program, see the information on the admission requirements, the online application procedure and visit their FAQ.