The Brock University is offering an opportunity to students who are seeking to undertake a degree program at the Institution.
The value of an OGS award for one year is $15,000, $5,000 per term. Students may receive the award for two terms ($10,000) or three terms ($15,000), the majority of the scholarships will be awarded for three terms. One-term awards are not granted.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2023
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Masters and Doctorate
Number of Awardees: 57
Value of Award: $15,000 a year
- Students entering the first or second year of graduate studies at the time of the application deadline must have achieved a first-class average, as determined by the host institution, in each of the last two completed years of study (full-time equivalent). Students entering the third year or beyond of graduate studies at the time of the application deadline must have an overall average of at least A- (or equivalent) on all graduate courses completed.
- Students must be enrolled in a research master’s or doctoral program in a science and technology discipline.
- Students are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL: iBT Minimum overall score of 80, with no subtest below 19
- IELTS: (Academic) Minimum overall score of 6.5, with no subtest below 5.5
- CAEL: minimum overall score of 60, with 60 in writing and no other subtest below 50
- CAEL CE (Computer Edition): Minimum overall score of 60, with 60 in writing and no other subtest below 50
- PTE Academics: Minimum overall score of 60, with no subtest below 60
- Can Test for Scholars and Trainees: Minimum overall score of 4.5, with no subtest below 4.0
How to Apply: To apply for the program, Applicants will have to take admission in the university’s OGS graduate program. After that, applicants can complete the application for this funding program at the university.