2023 Government of Flanders Mastermind Scholarships for International Students – Belgium
The Flemish Ministry of Education and Training awards scholarships for programmes in Flanders and Brussels to outstanding students from around the world. The programme aims to promote the internationalization of Flemish higher education, as stated in the Action Plan for Student Mobility, Brains on the Move (September 2013).
Application Deadline: April 28, 2023
Eligible Countries: International
Number of Awardees: Not Mentioned
Value of Award: A grant of €9 600 + a tuition fee waiver per academic year (60 ECTS)
- The applicant applies to take up a Master degree programme at a higher education institution in Flanders (hereafter ‘Flemish host institution’).
- The applicant should have a high standard of academic performance and/or potential. He/she meets all academic entrance criteria, including relevant language requirements, for entering the Master programme in question offered by the Flemish host institution.
- All nationalities can apply. The previous degree obtained should be from a higher education institution located outside Flanders.
- Students who are already enrolled in a Flemish higher education institution cannot apply.
How to Apply: If you are interested, you first need to apply to one of the Flemish host institutions that participates in the Master Mind Scholarship Programme.
- STEP 1 Check if you are eligible to apply and if the Flemish institution of your choice participates in the Master Mind Scholarships
- STEP 2 Submit your application to the host institution
- STEP 3 The host institution preselects the eligible applications
- STEP 4 The host institution starts the application procedure for the Master Mind Scholarship by creating your application file in the Mobility-Online application tool
- STEP 5 You receive an email generated by the Mobility-Online tool notifying you of being preselected for a Master Mind Scholarship
- STEP 6 You register in the Mobility-Online tool and complete your application file in the Mobility-Online tool before the deadline.
- STEP 7 The host institution validates and submits the completed application file in the Mobility-Online tool before the deadline of 28th April 2023 23h59 GMT+1. Applications validated submitted after 28th April 2023 23h59 GMT+1 will not be accepted.