Deadline: January 17, 2023
University of Oregon is offering scholarship opportunities to International students who demonstrate financial need and exceptional merit. Endowed Scholarships are from generous donors intended to support specific students.
Application Deadline: 17th February, 2023
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate & Masters
Value of Award: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Applicants must be admissible or fully admitted to the University of Oregon.
- Applicants must not be U.S. citizens, U.S. permanent residents, or eligible to receive U.S. federal financial assistance.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need and meet the minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA requirement.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 500
- TOEFL IBT – 61
- IELTS – 5.0
- Satisfactory completion of level 112 in an English Language School
How to Apply: The students first need to apply for admission on the university portal. On the same portal, interested students must submit the ISSS Endowed Scholarships Application.