Eni in partnership with St Antony’s is offering an amazing scholarship to African students who are interested in pursuing a degree program in Oxford University, UK
This scholarship will enable St Antony’s to admit up to three of the best African students regardless of financial means, adding immeasurably to the college’s diverse and intellectual character. This is part of a joint Eni and St Antony’s College initiative to invest in and strengthen African leadership.
Application Deadline: 5pm, UK time, on 1st March 2023.
Eligible Countries: Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, and the Republic of the Congo (Congo-Brazzaville).
Deadline: March 1, 2023
Number of Awards: Not mentioned
Value of Award: 100% of fees and an annual grant for living costs. The stipend for courses with different durations will be adjusted accordingly.
The scholarship also covers one economy return airfare from your home country to the UK at the start and end of your course.
Eligible Field of Studies:
- MSc African Studies
- MSc Economic & Social History
- MSc Economics for Development
- MSc Global Governance and Diplomacy
- You must be from the above mentioned african countries.
- you must have completed a bachelors degree program in an african country.
- You must have clear ambitions to use your accumulated learning to benefit their home country after graduation.
- You must be proficient in English Language.
How to Apply:
- Apply online to the University of Oxford for one of the eligible courses as listed above. You must submit your application for graduate study to the University by the appropriate January course deadline (check the University’s guidance on application deadlines) and you must have secured a place on your chosen programme of study by the final date for applications (1st March 2023). It would help if you select St Antony’s College in the college choice section of the application form, though this is not compulsory.
- Once you have applied to the University, please complete the online Eni Scholarship application form.