The Undergraduate Admissions Presidential Scholarship is open to qualified first time in college U.S. citizens, permanent residents and international students only. To qualify for academic merit scholarship consideration, students must be admitted to FIU by November 15, 2022 for Early Fall/Fall 2023.
Application Deadline: 1st December 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: 100% tuition, fees, plus books
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Applicants must be enrolled as high school student progressing normally toward completion of high school and planning to enroll full-time in college following the completion of high school.
- Applicants must be a citizen of the United States, a U.S. lawful permanent residents or an international student with intention of receiving the F-1 visa to study in the United States.
- Applicants must meet minimum scholarship requirements.
- Applicants must have a 4.0 GPA (weighted).
- Applicants must have attained 1370 SAT Score or 30 ACT or Top 5% of a Florida Highschool Graduating Class.