St. John’s University is pleased to offer merit based scholarships to first year, full-time undergraduate students who enroll in a bachelor’s level degree program for the Fall 2023 term.
The St. John‡s University will provide an annual award of $3,000, for a maximum award of up to $12,000 over four years of undergraduate study and is automatically awarded to incoming first-year students who will be graduating from a Catholic high school and entering St. John‡s in the fall of 2023.
Application Deadline: December 15
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate degree
Value of Award: $3,000
- You must have registered in an undergraduate program by the deadline at St. John‡s University.
- You must be graduating from a Catholic high school by June 2022.
- You must be first-time freshmen who will be entering St. John‡s University beginning with the fall 2022 semester
- You must be full-time students (minimum of 12 credits per semester).
- You must be demonstrating the English language proficiency through the TOEFL or IELTS test
How to Apply: For this educational opportunity, no additional application is required for the Catholic School Scholarship. Once you take admission in an undergraduate degree course at the university. Eligible first-time freshmen will automatically receive the minimum award.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information