University of Oregon is offering scholarship opportunities to International students who demonstrate financial need and exceptional merit. Endowed Scholarships are from generous donors intended to support specific students.
Application Deadline: 17th February, 2023
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate & Masters
Value of Award: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Applicants must be admissible or fully admitted to the University of Oregon.
- Applicants must not be U.S. citizens, U.S. permanent residents, or eligible to receive U.S. federal financial assistance.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need and meet the minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA requirement.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 500
- TOEFL IBT – 61
- IELTS – 5.0
- Satisfactory completion of level 112 in an English Language School
How to Apply: The students first need to apply for admission on the university portal. On the same portal, interested students must submit the ISSS Endowed Scholarships Application.